Letting Agents based in Pembrokeshire.

Serviced Areas

  • Pembroke Pembroke Dock Pembrokeshire Milford Haven Haverfordwest

Contact Details

  City Swinton
  Postcode M27 0HB
  Address 34 Ringlow Park Road
  Phone Number 0161 728 5001

From Our Website

Universal Credit is paid monthly, and you must update your Universal Credit account with any changes in your circumstances. If you are earnings vary or you receive other financial support your Universal Credit payment will be adjusted. If you are eligible, the scheme allows you to claim a taxable grant worth 80% of your average monthly trading profits, paid out in a single instalment covering 3 months' worth of profits, and capped at 7,500 in total. If you claim Universal Credit or you receive a low income you may be eligible to help paying your council tax.

If you are not self-isolating, you can allow landlords, contractors or local authorities access to your home in order to carry out a range of works. For all households where works are being completed, it is important that the latest guidance on social distancing and working safely in people's homes is followed whenever possible. During lockdown, clinically extremely vulnerable people are advised to shield. Government guidance states that they may permit landlords and contractors to carry out routine repairs and inspections in the home but prior arrangements will be made to avoid any face to face contact (e.g. when answering the door).For self-isolating households, no work should be carried out in a home unless it is to remedy a direct risk that affects the safety of the household.

As a range of financial supoprt now exists it can be difficult to know which benefits are the right benefits. We recommend that you seek advice at the earliest opportunity as some of the benefits you are entitled to cannot be backdated. Some of the best advice is available from local advice agencies such as Citizens Advice. The advisers have good knowledge of all benefits and can help consider all the options and implications. However, there may be some delays due to high demand during the early morning and late afternoon.

For non-emergency repairs contact us on 0161-728-5001 or use the contact page and send an email. Please note that after 8pm we only take calls for urgent and emergency repairs. If your tenancy agreement is for a six month term the earliest date you can give notice is at the start of the fifth month.